Cernit Glass Finish Kit - Epoxy Resin - 180ml
This product is currently sold out.
The Cernit Glass Finish Kit is a 2:1 two part epoxy resin. The resin has a smooth and glossy finish with no bubbles. As the name shows, the resulting hardness and transparency give to your piece a glass-like aspect. Even in thick layers, the Kit Finish Glass will create well-levelled surfaces.
In the Kit :
- 120ml bottle of Part A: Resin
- 60ml bottle of Part B: Hardener
- 1x Small measuring cup
- 2x Plastic gloves
- 1x Popsicle stick to prepare the mixture
- 1x Manual
- The resin can be used on polymer clay, wood, carton, metal, plaster, ceramic, stone, etc.
- Use with a brush, bristle brush or pour directly from the small cup where the mix has been made.
- Measure 2 parts of Part A (resin) and 1 part of Part B (hardener)
- Stir for around 2 minutes. It is important that the two are well mixed.
- Pour equally on the surface with a small spatula.
- If bubbles seems to appear, do not worry! They will disappear without doing anything after a few minutes break. You can use a straw to blow or a light flame to pop if needed
In order to create 3D effects, it is possible to add layers progressively after drying of each layer.
Drying will take 12 to 24 hours depending on the humidity of the room but also on the thickness of the layer of resin.
THIS PRODUCT IS CLASSED AS A DANGEROUS GOOD. WE CAN ONLY SEND DOMESTICALLY VIA PARCEL POST, WE CAN NOT SEND EXPRESS OR INTERNATIONALLY.
Please note JustResin DiamondCote is comparable doming resin that is classed as non-dangerous good so may be shipped internationally or express.