This is a PDF pattern for our 'Daisy' Basket, an email containing a download will be sent minutes after purchase.
The Daisy basket is a small to medium crocheted basket with handles, made with a thick fabric yarn. A simple catch-all basket, perfect for hallway key catching or trinkets on your dresser. Looks especially cute in the nursery. Making baskets with fabric yarn is smart: easy clean & no damage if dropped!
- EASY - basic crochet knowledge only.
- Pattern is written in US terminology and presumed techniques known are 'Magic Circle' and single crochet.
- Additional stitches (such as centre single crochet) are used but clear photos & instruction are given.
- Pattern uses less than 1 x 500g skein of fabric yarn and can be made with similar thickness wools such as Lion Brand Hometown (smaller basket will result).
- 10-15mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
- Sharp scissors
- Simple and clear with 5 pages of in depth photos for reference.
- Yarn used in the Thumbnail photo is a thicker stretch cotton, a 12mm hook was used and resulted in a 19cm diameter basket that stands 10cm tall
- Pattern is easily customized to make a taller or wider basket and can be duplicated with smaller yarn for cute wee baskets!
T's & C's:
- The pattern provided is .PDF format, please do not redistribute.
- We're more than happy to help with any pattern query's, just head to our contact page
- Due to the digital file included, we can not accept returns on patterns.
- Do not copy, re-sell or distribute this pattern in any way or form.
- You may sell the finished items created using this pattern (and we'd love to see what you create: tag us @blackbirdandviolet on insta!)