Mad Micas "Colour Shock" Neon Pigments - 7g
This variant is currently sold out
- Grape Ape: Neon medium/warm purple
- Tickled Pink: Fluorescent fuchsia pink
- Pretty Kitty: Electric bright pink
- Brazen Hussy: Intense coral orange
- Cheesy Poof: Neon tangerine
- Floatation Device: Fluoro yellow orange
- Tennis Ball Breaker: Highlighter yellow
- Radioactive: Neon yellow green
- Blue Shocker: Intense medium blue
These are 7g/.25oz jars of intensely coloured powder pigments. Purchased individually or as a set.
Blackbird and Violet are beyond excited to range Mad Micas mica powders, pigments & glitters, an ethically sourced, cruelty free & vegan product in a range of contemporary colours!
Pigment Powder has many applications in the world of polymer clay:
- Mix through raw polymer clay to pigment
- Use as above on Translucent clays for a coloured glass effect
- Dust the top of raw polymer clay to colour/tint
- Coat the top of raw polymer clay to give a neon effect
- Mix into Liquid Clay or Resin for an intense neon liquid
- Glazing or sealing is only needed when a dense application of mica is applied, a very light brush detailing will seal to the clay when baked.
- Less is more, start lightly & increase application to your taste.
- An an additive, keep the ratio low & introduce more - if your clay doesn't bind, balance out the addition with clay softener or more clay.
All care is taken to accurately represent colour however they may vary slightly from screen to screen. Neon is impossible to photo!
The mica is dense & may appear only partially filled - it is jarred by weight not volume. In fact the space in the jars is very useful for brush application!
SDS sheets, ethics & animal testing statements can be found on the Mad Micas website.