Moiko Silk Screen - GF - Funky Town [Negative]
This product is currently sold out.
We are ecstatic to be collaborating with Gracie Face and to range this EXCLUSIVE design! This design is an inverse/negative design, meaning the paint goes through the white negative space to creating an awesome masking effect.
Moiko Silk Screens have a useable size of approx 74mm x 105mm (A7) and are designed for printing onto polymer clay.
How to use your silk screen:
- Place the silk screen bright side down on your surface.
- Put a line of paint along one edge (Heavy body acrylic in a tube is best).
- Spread the paint across the stencil with a squeegee or old credit card.
- Remove the stencil by lifting it up on one side slowly.
- Repeat this action in order to screen another image quickly or put the screen in cool water.
Ensure you clean your screen immediately after use in cold water. Do not allow the paint to dry on your screen.
The most common way to use in contemporary earring making is rolling out a slab to finished depth, using the silkscreen & acrylic paint straight onto unbaked clay then cutting your shapes as usual before baking.
We recommend Heavy Body Acrylic, the weight of the paint is fantastic for screening and the paint bakes well in the normal clay process.