Moiko Silk Screen - Saige Collective - Zig Zag Stitch
Moiko Silk Screens have a useable size of approx 74mm x 105mm (A7) and are designed for printing onto polymer clay.
How to use your silk screen:
- Place the silk screen bright side down on your surface.
- Put a line of paint along one edge (Heavy body acrylic in a tube is best).
- Spread the paint across the stencil with a squeegee or old credit card.
- Remove the stencil by lifting it up on one side slowly.
- Repeat this action in order to screen another image quickly or put the screen in cool water.
Ensure you clean your screen immediately after use in cold water. Do not allow the paint to dry on your screen.
The most common way to use in contemporary earring making is rolling out a slab to finished depth, using the silkscreen & acrylic paint straight onto unbaked clay then cutting your shapes as usual before baking.
We recommend Liquitex Heavy Body Acrylic, the weight of the paint is fantastic for screening & sets beautifully in the baking process.
Express Post: We highly recommend you select Express post as 3D Printed Cutters & Polymer Clay are heat sensitive products and this will reduce the low chance of damage. We also recommend during an Australian Summer, to avoid Parcel Lockers - Parcel Collect is a great option instead.
Domestic Shipping (Australia)
- Once dispatched, please allow approx 1-4 business days for Express & 4-8 for Parcel Post (info).
- We offer flat rate, weight-tiered shipping Australia wide, regardless of postcode:
|Parcel Post||Express Post|
|500g to 1kg||$12.90||$16.40|
|1kg to 3kg||$15.90||$19.90|
|3kg to 5kg||$18.90||$26.40|
International Shipping (All countries except Australia)
- All prices are in AUD. We reccomend using google for up to date currency conversions.
- Current postal times are approx 1 to 4 weeks depending on your country (check your country here).
UPON RECEIVING YOUR BLACKBIRD & VIOLET ORDER:When receiving your Blackbird & Violet order, we ask you to take a moment & check off your items against the included invoice.
If there are any discrepancies or problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. If contact is not made within a reasonable timeframe, we may not be able to honour all solutions.