Plunge Cutters - Triangle
These plastic, push style cutters are useful for making studs, detailing slab work, creating texturing or figurative work.
Set includes 4 plunge cutters that make diamonds that are approx 8, 11, 13 & 16mm across
Order Processing: We currently dispatch orders within 2 business days*. This is how long it takes us to process, pack & post your order. Postal estimates are on top of this.
Express Post: We highly recommend you select Express post as 3D Printed Cutters & Polymer Clay are heat sensitive products and this will reduce the low chance of damage. We also recommend during an Australian Summer, to avoid Parcel Lockers - Parcel Collect is a great option instead.
*We are based in regional Victoria, Australia. Business days are Monday to Friday (8am-4pm) & exclude Victorian Public Holidays.
*Silicone Moulds, Earring Displays & Acrylic Components are made to order & during busy/high volume periods may add an additional day to your processing time.
Domestic Shipping (Australia)
- Once dispatched, please allow approx 1-4 business days for Express & 4-8 for Parcel Post (info).
- You will be automatically sent a tracking number when your order is fulfilled, this number can be tracked here: Auspost.com.au (we do not have access to additional information).
- We offer Free Parcel Post Shipping for orders $175 & over. You can choose to upgrade to Express Post for $5.
- We offer flat rate, weight-tiered shipping Australia wide, regardless of postcode:
|Parcel Post||Express Post|
|500g to 1kg||$12.90||$16.40|
|1kg to 3kg||$15.90||$19.90|
|3kg to 5kg||$18.90||$26.40|
International Shipping (All countries except Australia)
- All prices are in AUD. We reccomend using google for up to date currency conversions.
- Shipping is calculated at checkout & is based on weight. We can not quote you shipping costs prior to ordering, please fill your cart & then proceed to checkout to see the shipping cost.
- Current postal times are approx 1 to 4 weeks depending on your country (check your country here).
- We are not responsible for duties and/or taxes your country may charge you. All orders are sold on a delivery duty unpaid basis. Some countries have specific import restrictions on certain products & it is the responsibility of you the customer to check your local regulations before placing an order with us.
- UK CUSTOMERS: Due to Brexit, there are major changes to how countries ship to the UK. We can only ship orders above £135 (approx $250AUD) in value. You will also be liable for Duties & VAT upon arrival to the UK which we understand to be above 20%. We'd encourage you to look at a shipping pool with other local customers, to join your shopping list & share the shipping & tax costs. You will need to contact us directly & we will quote you shipping based on weight.
UPON RECEIVING YOUR BLACKBIRD & VIOLET ORDER:When receiving your Blackbird & Violet order, we ask you to take a moment & check off your items against the included invoice.
If there are any discrepancies or problems, please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible. If contact is not made within a reasonable timeframe, we may not be able to honour all solutions.