Two 250g balls of fabric yarn*
a 10mm crochet hook
a pair of embroidery scissors
a tapestry needle
pattern on a USB
*Please click "Add a note to your order" when you go to your Cart. Write your two yarn colour choices in the instruction box (i.e "6. Purple and 8. Dark Teal") otherwise colours will be selected randomly.
- Enough yarn to make TWO baskets!
- The yarn is selected for it's ease to use, made from cotton/spandex/polyester.
- This makes it a very forgiving yarn, resilient in the face of frogging! It also means the basket can be stretched over jars etc
- Resulting baskets should be around 10cm by 10cm
- Stitch Markers & USB's come in a random colours
- A 10mm hook comes standard, but if you'd like a chunkier-looking basket we have 12mm hooks available (just add to your note at checkout). Our 12mm hooks are transparent plastic with a gold glitter.
- The pattern included is our Sparrow Basket.
- The Sparrow basket is a small crocheted basket made with a thick fabric yarn, made with basic stitches for beginners. Perfect height for pencils, brushes or dried flowers.
- Skill level is "Very Easy": presumed knowledge is single crochet & slip stitch.
- Pattern is written in US terminology and links provided for learning magic circle & invisible finish.
- Simple and clear with 7 pages of in depth photos for reference.
- Great for beginners or "lapsed" crocheters!
T's & C's
- The pattern provided is .PDF format, please do not redistribute.
- We're more than happy to help with any pattern query's, just head to our contact page
- Due to the digital file included, we can not accept returns on kits.
- Due to variations in screens, there may be slight variations in yarn colours. We've taken all steps to ensure the swatches are representing the product and colours as accurately as possible.