This is a PDF pattern for our 'Sparrow' Basket, an email containing a download will be sent minutes after purchase.
The Sparrow Basket is a small crocheted basket that can be made with a thick fabric yarn, created in basic stitches for beginners. It's the perfect height for pencils, brushes or dried flowers. Making baskets with fabric yarn is smart: easy clean & no damage if dropped!
- VERY EASY - presumed knowledge is single crochet & slip stitch.
- Pattern is written in US terminology and links provided for learning magic circle & invisible finish.
- Pattern uses less around 250g of fabric yarn and can be made with similar thickness wools such as Lion Brand Hometown (smaller basket will result).
- 10-15mm crochet hook
- Tapestry needle
- Sharp scissors
- Stitch marker
- Simple and clear with 7 pages of in depth photos for reference.
- Yarn used in the Thumbnail photo is a stretch cotton, a 10mm hook was used and resulted in a 10cm diameter basket that stands 10cm tall.
- Pattern is easily customised to make a taller or wider basket and can be duplicated with smaller yarn for cute wee baskets!
T's & C's:
- The pattern provided is .PDF format, please do not redistribute.
- We're more than happy to help with any pattern query's, just head to our contact page
- Due to the digital file included, we can not accept returns on patterns.
- Do not copy, re-sell or distribute this pattern in any way or form.
- You may sell the finished items created using this pattern (and we'd love to see what you create: tag us @blackbirdandviolet on insta!)