Silicone Mold - Flower Keepsake Box
This is an approximate guide only. We filled each & every mold with water & measured the outcome individually! Please allow a 5% variance up or down as a guide.
Some of the more decorative molds do not need to be filled to the top & can have a reduced volume if you wish.
We provide the volume as a guide for you to help in ordering resin & knowing how much to mix to reduce waste.
How many uses you get from a mold is dependant on many factors. You should expect well average over 15 pours to a mold. In the case of non-corrosive materials, you can get infinite pours!
It's hard to offer an accurate number as some materials are more corrosive to silicone molds, such as epoxy resins, and will denature molds over time. Other materials, such as acrylic resins, are much more gentle.
Extend their life by ensuring you wash & dry well after use, storing in a cool dark place & with the heaviest part down to ensure the weight doesn't distribute unevenly.
Size: with lid on: 4cm tall, 7cm to edge of lip. Cavity 3cm deep.
Temperature safe from -40°C to +230°C.
Reusable, food grade, silicone mold for resin pouring, acrylic resins, candle making, soap, cement etc.
Wash & dry well after use, storing in a cool dark place & with the heaviest part down to ensure the weight doesn't distribute unevenly.
Order Processing: We currently dispatch orders within 2 business days*. This is how long it takes us to process, pack & post your order. Postal estimates are on top of this.
Express Post: We highly recommend you select Express post as 3D Printed Cutters & Polymer Clay are heat sensitive products and this will reduce the low chance of damage. We also recommend during an Australian Summer, to avoid Parcel Lockers - Parcel Collect is a great option instead.
*We are based in regional Victoria, Australia. Business days are Monday to Friday (8am-4pm) & exclude Victorian Public Holidays.
*Silicone Moulds, Earring Displays & Acrylic Components are made to order & during busy/high volume periods may add an additional day to your processing time.
Domestic Shipping (Australia)
- Once dispatched, please allow approx 1-4 business days for Express & 4-8 for Parcel Post (info).
- You will be automatically sent a tracking number when your order is fulfilled, this number can be tracked here: Auspost.com.au (we do not have access to additional information).
- We offer Free Parcel Post Shipping for orders $175 & over. You can choose to upgrade to Express Post for $5.
- We offer flat rate, weight-tiered shipping Australia wide, regardless of postcode:
|Parcel Post||Express Post|
|500g to 1kg||$12.90||$16.40|
|1kg to 3kg||$15.90||$19.90|
|3kg to 5kg||$18.90||$26.40|
International Shipping (All countries except Australia)
- All prices are in AUD. We reccomend using google for up to date currency conversions.
- Shipping is calculated at checkout & is based on weight. We can not quote you shipping costs prior to ordering, please fill your cart & then proceed to checkout to see the shipping cost.
- Current postal times are approx 1 to 4 weeks depending on your country (check your country here).
- We are not responsible for duties and/or taxes your country may charge you. All orders are sold on a delivery duty unpaid basis. Some countries have specific import restrictions on certain products & it is the responsibility of you the customer to check your local regulations before placing an order with us.
- UK CUSTOMERS: Due to Brexit, there are major changes to how countries ship to the UK. We can only ship orders above £135 (approx $250AUD) in value. You will also be liable for Duties & VAT upon arrival to the UK which we understand to be above 20%. We'd encourage you to look at a shipping pool with other local customers, to join your shopping list & share the shipping & tax costs. You will need to contact us directly & we will quote you shipping based on weight.
UPON RECEIVING YOUR BLACKBIRD & VIOLET ORDER:When receiving your Blackbird & Violet order, we ask you to take a moment & check off your items against the included invoice.
If there are any discrepancies or problems, please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible. If contact is not made within a reasonable timeframe, we may not be able to honour all solutions.