U [Wishbone] Shape Cutters
ABOUT: Blackbird & Violet Shape Cutters are 3D printed from PLA, a biodegradable plastic.
Their cutting edge is approx. 0.4mm & base is 2-3mm to support an easy cut-out.
FINISH: All efforts are taken to reduce any bumps created by the printing process, however sometimes some slip through. These are light & can be easily removed during your sanding process.
COLOUR: Print colour varies & you may receive a different colour to that pictured or a mix of colours.
Shape Cutters are heat sensitive. They are formed by melting PLA to then cool into their shapes & such can be undone the same way - they don't like heat over 50 degrees or prolonged exposure where heat can build up.
Leave cutters in direct sunlight, near heat sources, in your car on a hot day or put in the dishwasher.
Clean with warm, soapy water & a soft tooth brush.
Wipe between uses with a baby wipe, rubbing alcohol or similar.
A cool space is ideal, such as drawers, stacked containers. Pegboards are great however do ensure the sun magnified through a window doesn't hit them!
25mm: 25mm(h) x 23mm(w)
30mm: 30mm(h) x 28mm(w)
35mm: 35mm(h) x 33mm(w)
40mm: 40mm(h) x 36mm(w)
45mm: 45mm(h) x 41mm(w)
Full Set: one of each of the sizes above. Saves you 20% vs buying each individually.
SIZE: Size is the 'inner' of the cutter & will be the size of the resulting shape cut out. Measurement is taken at the widest or tallest part of the shape and all sizes are as accurate as possible but allow for a +/- 0.5mm variance.
Order Processing: We currently dispatch orders within 2 business days*. This is how long it takes us to process, pack & post your order. Postal estimates are on top of this.
Express Post: We highly recommend you select Express post as 3D Printed Cutters & Polymer Clay are heat sensitive products and this will reduce the low chance of damage. We also recommend during an Australian Summer, to avoid Parcel Lockers - Parcel Collect is a great option instead.
*We are based in regional Victoria, Australia. Business days are Monday to Friday (8am-4pm) & exclude Victorian Public Holidays.
*Silicone Moulds, Earring Displays & Acrylic Components are made to order & during busy/high volume periods may add an additional day to your processing time.
Domestic Shipping (Australia)
- Once dispatched, please allow approx 1-4 business days for Express & 4-8 for Parcel Post (info).
- You will be automatically sent a tracking number when your order is fulfilled, this number can be tracked here: Auspost.com.au (we do not have access to additional information).
- We offer Free Parcel Post Shipping for orders $175 & over. You can choose to upgrade to Express Post for $5.
- We offer flat rate, weight-tiered shipping Australia wide, regardless of postcode:
|Parcel Post||Express Post|
|500g to 1kg||$12.90||$16.40|
|1kg to 3kg||$15.90||$19.90|
|3kg to 5kg||$18.90||$26.40|
International Shipping (All countries except Australia)
- All prices are in AUD. We reccomend using google for up to date currency conversions.
- Shipping is calculated at checkout & is based on weight. We can not quote you shipping costs prior to ordering, please fill your cart & then proceed to checkout to see the shipping cost.
- Current postal times are approx 1 to 4 weeks depending on your country (check your country here).
- We are not responsible for duties and/or taxes your country may charge you. All orders are sold on a delivery duty unpaid basis. Some countries have specific import restrictions on certain products & it is the responsibility of you the customer to check your local regulations before placing an order with us.
- UK CUSTOMERS: Due to Brexit, there are major changes to how countries ship to the UK. We can only ship orders above £135 (approx $250AUD) in value. You will also be liable for Duties & VAT upon arrival to the UK which we understand to be above 20%. We'd encourage you to look at a shipping pool with other local customers, to join your shopping list & share the shipping & tax costs. You will need to contact us directly & we will quote you shipping based on weight.
UPON RECEIVING YOUR BLACKBIRD & VIOLET ORDER:When receiving your Blackbird & Violet order, we ask you to take a moment & check off your items against the included invoice.
If there are any discrepancies or problems, please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible. If contact is not made within a reasonable timeframe, we may not be able to honour all solutions.